Senior Electrical Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: 14.06.2021 – 29.04.2022
Participate in the electrical design development for the project. Participate / lead execution of selected topics related to conceptual optimisation and maturation of the Power form Shore (PFS) and Topside system design.
Use of strategic partners and internal resources for subjects where they can improve quality.Develop documentation towards reviews and decision gates, both internally and towards partners and authorities.
Execute and follow-up design work and the control system design for the projects developments:
• Participate in development of strategy documents, design basis and functional requirements.
• Work closely with Vendors to development of the electrical system focusing on safety, risk and robustness.
• Contribute to development of a robust ignition control design.
• Contribute to project ATEX compliance.
• Participate in coordination with Equinor for the PdQ/Krafla/PFS interfaces
• Contribute to development of the Operations philosophy for the electrical system
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager