Senior Electrical System Engineer – Haugesund
Work Location: Haugesund
Duration: ASAP – December 24
• System support to the package responsible engineers (PRE’s) on mechanical packages; Checking supplier documentation on all mechanical packages.
• Follow on Site Querys from Construction
• Verification/checking of interconnection drawings, single line and block diagrams.
• Bachelor or master degree, electrical power engineering
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 10 years’ experience from electrical engineering in greenfield offshore oil&gas or projects
• Minimum 6 years’ Experience from electrical high voltage design activities and responsibilities from projects offshore.
• Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as DNV, ATEX, IEC and VDE
• Have good communication skills
• Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Ability to work independently as well as in team
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: