Senior Electrical System Engineer – Haugesund
Work Location: Haugesund
Duration: ASAP – December 2023
- Perform power system study including finalizing FebDoc calculations.
- Produce interconnection drawings and block diagrams.
- System support to the package responsible engineers (PRE’s) on mechanical packages; Checking supplier documentation on all mechanical packages.
- System support to the package responsible engineers (PRE’s) on electrical packages; Checking supplier documentation for MSB, Sub DB’s and UPS system
- Bachelor or master degree, electrical power engineering
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from electrical engineering in greenfield offshore oil&gas or wind projects
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from electrical high voltage design activities and responsibilities from green field projects offshore.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as DNV, ATEX, IEC and VDE
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: