Senior Elektro Ingeniør – Haugesund
Work Location: Haugesund
Duration: ASAP – 28.02.26
Num posistions: 2
• Perform and verify design of electrical installations.
• FEBDOK calculations
• Package Responsible Engineer
• Define and design heat trace requirement in accordance with P&IDs
• Prepare, check and approve MTO.
• Prepare check and approve technical requisitions.
• Follow up vendors.
• Insert data into engineering registry.
• Produce engineering work packages.
• Interface with other disciplines
• Site surveys
• Bachelor or Master degree within relevant area
Required Work Experience:
• Experience from electrical engineering in large modification projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Experience and knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standard such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
• Experience with client technical requirements (TRs), STID, FEBDOC and Procosys
• Experience in procurement and follow up of suppliers, including FAT
• Able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communicating skills
• A cooperative working attitude.
• Be systematic, accurate and efficient.
• Creative and solution-oriented
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others
• Communicate well in English and Norwegian, both orally and in writing.
• FSE and EX course
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager