Senior Engineer Automation – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: Jan 23 – Dec 26
Senior Engineer Automation – Cyber security and network engineering
We are looking for a skilled CSNE engineer to work in a large EPC consisting of new modules and brownfield adaptation on an onshore installation.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within CSNE in a large international working environment:
Typical tasks include:
- Ensure implementation of IEC62443 in the project aligned with Client requirements
- Follow-up of suppliers and supplier technical documentation
- Plan and participate in test activities/FAT
- Develop and issue engineering deliverables according to Client requirements (topologies, requirements to suppliers, etc)
- Facilitate/lead RVA workshop
- Education Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects on the Norwegian Continental shelf.
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from working with cyber security in O&G EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of relevant standards such as IEC62443.
- Good communication skills
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for a multicultural working environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Systematic and accurate
- High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager