Senior Engineer Automation – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 01.10.23 – 31.12.25
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project. The right candidate will join a major new-build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within Topside automation system design and personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
- Design and update of SCD (System Control Diagram), FS (Function Specification), signal lists/software report, C&H (Context & Hiding diagrams), Alarm classification, etc.
- Participate in meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline
- Participate in SAS SW FAT’s
- Participate in UFAT/EFAT with equipment Contractors to ensure required SAS interface to other equipment packages/ control systems
- Develop and maintain engineering database for SAS software report and LCI requirements
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from control system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English – Both orally and in writing.
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently.
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences
- with others
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager
Job ID: #30072