Senior Engineer Automation – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 15.12.22 – 31.12.26
Num Consultant: 2
- System design of process/utility systems (I/O-list, FS, SCD and HMI input, interface design)
- Follow-up automation system design for equipment packages.
- Designing solutions according to our client’s requirements
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation, participate in test activities/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers, and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Education bachelor or master’s degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects on the Norwegian Continental shelf.
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including development of SCD for PCS systems for projects located on the Norwegian Continental shelf,
- Experience and thorough knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, and IEC
- Good communication skills
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for a multicultural working environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Systematic and accurate
- High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager