Senior Engineer Automation – Automation system design – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 01.12.23 – 31.12.26
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project. The right candidate will join a major green field project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to design of unmanned process facilities, which requires a high degree of autonomy in design.
- Design Start-up and shut-down sequences for process topsides and subsea facilities.
- Design interfaces between sequences and standard programming basis, such as SCD’s (System Control Diagram), FS (Function Specification), signal lists/software report, C&H (Context & Hiding diagrams), Alarm classification, etc.
- Participate in internal and external meetings, workshops and reviews for automation discipline.
- Participate in SAS SW FAT’s and testing on simulator.
- Participate in UFAT/EFAT with equipment Contractors to ensure required SAS interface to other equipment packages/ control systems as required.
- Develop and maintain engineering database for SAS software report and LCI requirements
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from control system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects.
- Experience with test, verification and commissioning of process facilities
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English – Both orally and in writing.
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently.
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences with others
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager