Senior Engineer Automation – Electrical – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: Dec 22 – Dec 26
- System design of Electrical systems (communication typicals, I/O-list, FS, SCD and HMI input)
- Follow-up system design for electrical automation system on Electrical equipment packages.
- Designing solutions according to our client’s requirements
- Follow up vendors and vendor technical documentation, participate in test activities/UFAT/FAT.
- Ensure that vendor and engineering information required for progress of the work is identified and
- communicated to the project
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Education Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects on the Norwegian Continental shelf.
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including development of SCD for PDCS systems for projects located on the Norwegian Continental shelf,
- Experience with communication protocols, such as Profinet and IEC61850
- Experience and thorough knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, DNV and IEC
- Good communication skills
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for a multicultural working environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Systematic and accurate
- High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager