Senior Engineer Automation – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Duration: 20.05.22 – 31.12.24
- We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project.
- The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
- skills within Automation systems and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
- Design One Button Start-up sequence solutions for SAS applications to automate start-up of process and utility systems for platform field center
- Testing of sequences with simulator and assist in offshore implementation
- Design and follow up solutions for process control, process shutdown, utility systems, SCD design (System Control Diagram) and FS (Function Specification) offshore, onshore plant and subsea, for greenfield and modification scope.
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 12 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on
- Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Extensive knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Extensive knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Good communication skills
- A cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- A high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
- Valid Offshore course
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager