Senior Engineer Automation – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2024
Planned Hires: 2
* Digitalisation of engineering data within instrumentation and automation discipline
*Participation in development of solutions for digitalization of engineering data and engineering documentation using Aibel engineering database EIS and development of new solutions/onboarding of new applications. This is for several document deliveries, including, but not limited to, cable schedule, IS-calculations, instrument datasheets, connection diagrams.
*Identification of engineering data points (i.e from instrument data sheets) and mapping of such data towards standard libraries, such as PCA (POSC Caesar Association), CDD (Common data dictionary) and CHIFOS (Capital Facilities information handover specification).
*Harmonisation of equipment property data/information as stated in international standards towards Eqhub (Collaboration solution for sharing of data and documentation in Norwegian O&G sector).
* Education Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
*Minimum 4 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located onNorwegian Continental Shelf
*Extensive experience from working with excel, databases and preferably data modelling.
* Have good communication skills
* Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
* Ability to work independently as well as in team
*Be systematic and accurate
* Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
* Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
* Fluent Norwegian and English skills – both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager