Senior Engineer Automation – Oslo
Work Location: Oslo
Start date: 26.04.2021 – 01.04.2022
- We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to work in a large EPC offshore greenfield project.The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/herskills within Automation Process control and Utility systems and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
- Update and follow-up Global Process control, Process shutdown and utility automation governing documents internal and towards other contractors
- Follow up Field Engineering standardization requirements and solutions for process control, process shutdown, utility systems, SCD design (System Control Diagram) and FS (Function Specification) towards other contractors, offshore, onshore plant and subsea, greenfield and modification.
- Arrange, facilitate, perform and follow-up reviews and work-shops for automation
- Participate in One Button Start sequence design processes.
- Participate in automation system FAT’s and Global systems testing
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Education Bachelor degree
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from automation engineering in green field projects to be located on
- Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Minimum 6 years’ Experience from SAS system design activities, including System Control Diagram development and responsibilities from green field projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of automation design according to relevant standards such as
- NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills – both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Lars Petter Rørstad
Senior Recruitment Manager