Senior Engineer Automaton – Bergen
Work Location: Bergen
Start date: ASAP – 31.12.2022
The announced position shall in cooperation with supplier, design and follow up delivery of an advanced Power Distribution Control System (PDCS). The position will require participation and responsibility of the following tasks:
• Design and revision of PDCS functional specification, in cooperation with supplier
• Design and revision of Power Management System (PMS) functional specification, in cooperation with supplier
• Package purchase responsibility of total PDCS delivery
• Participate in design and revision of network topologies for PDCS
• Participate in high level risk assessment of networks with basis in IEC62443
• Follow up design of network infrastructure and ensure compliance with components IED
• Participate in FAT testing and verification in IEC61850 communication tests at supplier site.
• Handle interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other Contractors and Client
• Developing commissioning procedures
Education Bachelor degree/ master degree
Minimum 2 years’ education within Automation, Data, network and Cyber Security
Required Work Experience
Minimum 8 years’ experience from engineering in design, configuration, testing and support of network infrastructures including configuration of Switches, Firewalls and Servers.
Minimum 4 years working experience with network design and/or cyber security preferably in oil & gas EPC projects/Industrial control systems.
Experience with design and testing of communication networks/protocols like Modbus, Profibus, IEC61850, TCP IP, Ethernet, OPC UA etc.
Experience with IEC62443 and Equinor technical requirements TR 1658
Experience in PDCS/PMS functionality and specifications
Have good communication skills
Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design processes
Ability to work independently as well as in team
Be systematic and accurate
Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Communicate well in English and Norwegian – both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager