Senior Engineer – Cable, Loop and Termination – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 01.04.23 – 31.12.26
We are looking for a skilled EIT Cable engineer to work with Cable and Loop design in a large EPC with large, new modules and modification scope.
The right candidate will join a major project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
Technical skills within EIT cable, loop and termination design and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
- Perform cable selection.
- Perform signal grouping allocation.
- Develop connection diagrams specially for earthing, telecom, and instrument.
- Develop cable MTO.
- Perform IS calculation.
- Perform cable routing in project database – Cabsys (EIS)
- Perform cable termination and generation of Loops in STIDLoop.
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Interface to other disciplines, construction, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of EIT cable design according to relevant standards such as companyTR’s, NORSOK and IEC.
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English – Both orally and in writing
- A natural team player, but possess the ability to work independently
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences
- with others
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager