Senior Engineer – Cable, Loop and Termination Lead – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 01.02.2023 – 31.12.2026
- Group Lead for personnel performing Loop, Termination and Cable design for EITA cables.
- Follow-up cable routing in project database – Cabsys (EIS)
- Responsible for planning and coordination of resources, deliverables and work methods
- Responsible for cable termination and generation of Loops in SPI
- Responsible for engineering of cable network, MTO’s and cable deliverables
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Interface to other disciplines, construction, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 12 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Good communication skills
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for a multicultural working environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Systematic and accurate
- High loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Knowledge of written and spoken English required
- Knowledge of Norwegian language would be advantageous
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager