Senior Engineer Electrical – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 01.12.22 – 31.12.24
Num Consultant: 3
We are looking for a skilled electrical system engineer to work in a large EPC onshore project
The right candidate will join a major brownfield and integration project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within electrical system.
- Development of electrical philosophies, topologies, single line diagrams, load list, PMS/PDCS and system design
- Define, specify and design high and low voltage electrical systems and packages
- Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers
- Interface with other disciplines, client, existing plant, other contractors and suppliers
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Ex course (to be renewed every 5 years)
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience from electrical system engineering in offshore or onshore projects
- Minimum 4 years’ Experience from electrical and mechanical package design activities and responsibilities from green field and modification projects.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC.
- Detail knowledge of Equinor technical requirements (TRs)
- Have good communication skills
- Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Be systematic and accurate
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills – both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager