Senior Engineer Electrical – Cable design – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: ASAP – 03.12.26
We are looking for a skilled electrical cable engineer to work in a large unmanned EPC greenfield oil&gas offshore project. The right candidate will join a major new build project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within cable engineering and develop personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
Typical tasks include:
- Cable network design and administration of electrical cables
- Cable routing in project database – Cabsys (EIS)
- Checking of EIT nodal segment
- Release of cables according to project plan
- Input of construction feedback
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Define reference to termination documentations, for cable from/to tag.
- Interface to other disciplines, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 8 years’ relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience
- Ex course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from electrical engineering in projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Experience and deep knowledge of electrical and cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager