Senior Engineer –Electrical Eqhub and LCI Engineer – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 04/12/2023 – 15/11/2026
We are looking for a skilled engineer to work in a large EPC project.
The right candidate will join a major green field project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills with respect to design of unmanned process facilities, which requires a high degree of autonomy in design.
- Support Electrical engineers in use of own and client engineering databases.
- Update and maintain technical data registers based on supplier documentation.
- Identify requirements and deliverables.
- Manage deviations in the engineering database towards project requirements.
- Work with Eqhub including interface and mapping from engineering databases.
- Interface to other disciplines.
- Bachelor degree or Technical College combined with minimum 4 years’ with knowledge of electrical engineering according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
- Ex course
- FSE course
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from engineering in offshore projects to be located on Norwegian Continental Shelf
- Experienced with Reference Data Library (RDL) and work with structured data.
- Good knowledge and extensive experience with engineering databases based on Microsoft Excel, Access or similar.
- Good knowledge and experience with Eqhub.
- Efficient communicator, who communicate well in English – Both orally and in writing
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in team.
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: