Senior Engineer Process Safety – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 12/02/2024 – 31/12/2025
Num Consultant: 4
The project is modification of an existing onshore LNG plant and has two main parts:
- Maintaining the plateau production by installing a new Feed Gas Compressor Module
- Reduce emission by introducing power from shore and installing one Electrode Steam Boiler module to the existing Snøhvit LNG plant.
- You will work in the Process Safety team and be responsible for process safety evaluations, including flare design, flare radiation, passive fire protection and evaluation of upset conditions with respect to equipment design and dynamic effects.
- Flare system evaluations including PSV sizing and blowdown
- Perform flare radiation studies
- Perform passive fire protection evaluations
- Process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation
- Develop PFDs and P&IDs
- Issue Flare Report
- Defend the work in design reviews and HAZOPs
- Perform Safety evaluations for the existing onshore LNG plant
- MSc or BSc with required experience
Required Work Experience:
- Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and client`s requirements
- Working experience with Process Safety Evaluations including flare system (i.e. capacity, radiation), PSV sizing, HIPPS s and design pressure.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager