Senior Engineer – Telecom Cable and termination – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 01.06.23 – 01.06.26
We are looking for a skilled EIT Cable engineer to work with Telecom Cable design in a large EPC.
The right candidate will join a major project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her
technical skills within Telecom cable and termination design and personal skills in a large international project-working environment
- Perform cable selection.
- Develop connection diagrams specially for telecom and earthing.
- Develop cable MTO.
- Develop cable schedule.
- Perform cable routing in project database – Cabsys (EIS)
- Perform cable termination and generation of Loops in SPI.
- Use of NavisWorks (3D model viewer) or E3D in cable routing design
- Interface to other disciplines, construction, suppliers and client
- Education Bachelor degree or Technical College
- Ex course (max 5 years old)
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from engineering in projects, preferably combined with relevant Norwegian Continental Shelf experience.
- Experience and thorough knowledge of cable design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK and IEC.
- Experience with Greenfield projects.
- Efficient communicator, who communicates well in English – Both orally and in writing
- A natural team player but possess the ability to work independently.
- Systematic and accurate, with high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- You are proactive, you have a willingness to learn, you seek advice and share own experiences with others.
- Innovative approach, eager to improve methodology and solutions through digital tools
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager
Job ID: #30169