Senior Engineer Telecom – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: 15.09.22 – In agreement – 30.06.24
– Performing study work.
– Produce new documentation and drawings such as telecom block diagrams, loop diagrams and plot plans
– Revise existing documentation and drawings.
– Produce work package for installation.
– Discipline check and approval of produced documents and drawings in the project.
– Order all telecom materials needed for offshore installation.
– Knowledge of general instrumentation.
– Must be able to understand P&IDs and drawings from different disciplines.
– Discussions with client and vendor representatives in order to find optimal technical solutions.
Requirement to Education:
– Masters or bachelor degree in telecommunications
Requirement to Work Experience:
– 4 to 7 years within offshore related projects and studies.
– Knowledge of relevant standards such as NPD, ATEX, IEC61892 and Norsok.
– Knowledge of modifications on offshore installations when in operation.
– Knowledge of telecommunication systems as cables, fibers, LAN, WAN, TMS, etc.
– Knowledge of PA systems and entertainment systems
– Knowledge of ICT security and network topology.
– Knowledge of instrument and electrical equipment used in the oil industry
– Valid Norwegian offshore- and health certificates.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: