Senior Engineer Telecommunication – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: Jan 23 – Dec 25
Num Consultant: 2
Senior Engineer working in projects studies, and detail engineering phase within the telecom discipline. For modification on a manned onshore facility with Greenfield and Modification scope.
The right candidate will join a major project and will have the opportunity to develop his/her skills within telecommunication systems and personal skills in a large international project-working environment.
• Participating in development of telecom strategy, philosophy, and design solutions for telecom systems, communication network, remote operations, maintenance, monitoring, and new technologies.
• Follow up telecom vendors and vendor technical documentation
• Site support to fabrication yard
• Interface to other disciplines, suppliers, other installations, and client
• Develop engineering documents and update data registers
• Participate in relevant test activities
Bachelor, Master Degree or relevant technical education
Ex course (max 5 years old)
Required Work Experience:
Minimum 6 years’ experience from relevant design activities in oil and gas
Experience and deep knowledge of telecom design according to relevant standards such as
NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL, DNVGL and IEC
Have good communication skills
Have a cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural team environment
Ability to work independently as well as in team
Be systematic and accurate
Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
Fluent English and preferably Norwegian skills – both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager