Senior Expert Quality Management – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: Start asap and we can offer a 4 years contract.
Provide support and advice to the Project related to Quality Management including:
• Actively support attainment of the Iris/ Hades Project HSSE objectives, targets and KPIs
• Manage own and Contractors’ Deliverables and Documents covering Quality issues
• Manage and Advise on Quality Management Systems
• Manage Quality Assurance throughout the entire project maturation Execute phase through to the completion of Construction and Installation.
• Manage Quality Assurance preparations for the Operational Phase of the Iris/ Hades Development.
• Management of Quality Control, Inspection and Test Plans and their implementation in a manner consistent with the best interests of the Company and the Project.
• Manage the application of the company Technical Assurance Framework including the involvement of Technical Authorities to the Project.
• Liaise with the Execution contractors whilst upholding the Company’s contractual interests.
• Maintain and update as necessary the Iris/ Hades Project documents relating to Quality Management, Project Governance and Assurance, and other documents that may be assigned.
• Manage the application of the companyCorporate Regulations, Standards and Guidelines, liaising with Head Office Project Execution department as necessary and ensure compliance.
• Manage and administer the Project’s established Management of Change, Deviation, Non-Conformities, and Derogation Procedures using the existing PIMS based System.
• Participate and follow-up on contractor evaluations, audit and verification activities. Manage the effective closure of audit, inspection and review findings including the generation of progress reporting and status KPIs.
• Organize and support Project Reviews including Gate Reviews and Discipline Peer Reviews based on the companyCorporate and Project Governance and Assurance requirements.
• Actively contribute to the Project Risk Management System.
• Act as reviewer and quality checker for key project documents as required.
• Actively support the achievement of the Iris/ Hades HSSE objectives, targets and KPIs.
• Work within, and maintain, the companyCorporate ethical standards.
• University degree Masters/ Diploma – Engineering or a similar technical subject.
• 10+ years of experience of subsea oil and gas development projects, preferably in the Norwegian Offshore environment or other relevant geographical regions.
• Experience in Project Management, including Concept Design, FEED, Detail Design, Construction, Offshore Installation, Commissioning, Operations, and Maintenance in the international oil and gas industry.
• Experience in working for an upstream operator company.
• Ability to apply consistent Quality Management methodologies and deal appropriately with detail
• Experience in Technical and Quality Auditing.
• Have been a key Project member with management experience in previous project teams
• Possess a pragmatic and logical approach to problem solving.
• Experience in using PIMS Project Information Management System would be an advantage.
• Previous Quality Management experience or an understanding of the requirements for an effective Quality Management System. Have an understanding of the principles contained in ISO90001
• Good knowledge of relevant legislation related to operation at NCS, of relevant technical standards applicable for the project and Project Management principles and techniques.
• Strong analytical skills & excellent written and verbal English communications skills
• Proficient with the use of standard office software and Project Controls tools (PIMS and Microsoft Windows applications)
• Must have a “team attitude”, be self-motivated and be willing to support the delivery team as required
• The ability to lead and interact with specialist engineers, project teams and contractors is essential
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager