Senior HSSE Professional – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: 01.09.2021 – 31.08.2022
• Establish performance standard for operational and organizational barriers for Well interventions and other operational areas.
• Participate in establishing requirements for follow-up of barrier management for D&W alliance partners, including drilling contractors.
• Participate in continuous improvement of barrier management BMS processes, supporting documentation and digital tools.
• Establish performance standards and barrier management requirements for Security.
• Participate in maintenance of Asset performance standards for operational and organizational barriers.
• Participate in second line verification activities for risk and barrier management, in accordance with 3 lines of assurance framework.
• Active contributor in connection with internal and external audits concerning risk and barrier management.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience within O&G industry
• Competence within risk and barrier management methods and processes across E&P value chain
• Strong knowledge and experience with barrier management and technical safety
• Strong technical and interdisciplinary knowledge is preferred
• Experience with and understanding of PSA regulatory requirements
• Critically thinking and be able to process new information
• Team player, seeking collaboration with focus on what is best for company as a whole
• Ability to “get things done” in close collaboration with stakeholders across several business units and functions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
• Curious, self-driven and pro-active attitude with ability to deliver work/tasks independently.
• Structured, analytical, and self-motivated
• Fluent in Norwegian and English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager