Senior HVAC Package Responsible Engineer (PRE) – Oslo
Duration: 15.08.2022 – 31.12.2024
- Work as an HVAC Package Responsible Engineer:
- Prepare HVAC technical requisitions and datasheets for HVAC equipment.
- Follow-up of the technical part of the HVAC procurement.
- Tender evaluation.
- Follow-up of vendor and HVAC procurement package.
- Coordinate towards vendor and other disciplines.
- Close cooperation with system engineers and area engineers.
- Close cooperation with procurement.
- It could be required to work with system design as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Required Work Experience:
- Detail knowledge of NORSOK requirements (H-003).
- Detail knowledge of ISO 15138 Petroleum and natural gas industries – Offshore production installations- Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning.
- Detail knowledge of DnV requirements for offshore substations
- Experience with green field detail engineering projects.
- Min. 5 years working experience with procurement of HVAC equipment within offshore projects.
- Working experience in HVAC System Design within offshore projects is preferable.
- Knowledge of Equinor requirements (TR1562 HVAC Design and fabrication requirements) is preferable.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager