Senior HVAC System Engineer – Asker
Work Location: Oslo (Asker)
Duration: 01/03/2024 – 31/12/2025
You will work as an HVAC System Engineer on the Snøhvit project in detail engineering phase.
The project is modification of an existing onshore LNG plant:
For HVAC there is scope within ventilation, cooling, heat recuperation and sanitary systems for 2 new buildings and some work in 5 existing buildings. In addition, there may come 3 new small toilet buildings.
We are looking for a candidate that can contribute to following up system engineering in the HVAC discipline.
You will have the opportunity to work with:
- Functional requirements, control philosophy, operation philosophy
- Ventilation systems
- Chilled water system with water chiller units for CO2 refrigerant.
- Water-based heat recovery system
- Follow up pressure drop calculations in Magicad for Revit
- Coordination with HVAC procurement package responsible engineers and HVAC area engineers
- Coordination with other disciplines in the projects
- Master or Bachelor degree
Required Work Experience:
- Min. 5 years working experience in HVAC System design.
- Working experience from detail engineering phase in larger projects.
- Experience with TEK17 will be appreciated but not required.
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team.
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements.
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others.
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
- Knowledge of client requirements, Norsok H003, ISO 15138
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager