Senior Installation Engineering – Lysaker
Duration: ASAP – 6 months with option for extention
As an Installation Engineer you will execute engineering tasks within the discipline and for Subsea Projects during all phases from early business development, through tender, FEED and study work, and Project execution.
The Installation Engineering discipline is responsible for defining and establishing the engineering for installation of structures, umbilicals, flexibles, GRP covers, spools etc.
You will get the opportunity to follow projects from start to finish, from establishing offshore procedures in the office to joining the vessel for the actual offshore operation.
· Prepare and establish detailed installation methods and procedures relevant installation scopes.
· Participate in project teams with engineering, planning and preparation for offshore installation campaigns
· Create equipment list for procurement and delivery to the vessel
· Technical follow up of subcontractors and support to procurement
· Plan and participate in offshore installation operations
· Prepare technical drawings
· Support FEED, Study and Tendering activities
· Ensure high focus on HSE and Quality through all engineering tasks
· Travel may be required
· Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent
· You have 3-15 years of experience working in subsea projects
· Good communication skills
· Positive and collaborative attitude
· Work independently and be a good team player
· Fluent English, spoken and written
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager