Senior Instrument Engineer – Bergen
Work Location: Bergen
Duration: ASAP – 12/31/2023 (fixed)
- Perform a detail study of a methanol injection system for the instrument/SAS discipline.
- Select equipment and create specifications based on design basis (NORSOK).
- Help define the safety and automation philosophy.
- Assist in planning and budgeting.
- Experience from FEED studies in the Norwegian oil and gas industry is valued.
- Must have knowledge about valves, instruments and control systems.
- Relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree, but experience can compensate for missing formal education.
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written language.
- Ability to execute, take responsibility and make decisions.
- Proactive with great communications skills.
- Leadership qualities and collaborative skills
- Offshore Certification is required.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager