Senior Instrument Engineer – Hammerfest
Work Location: Hammerfest
Duration: ASAP – 01.12.2023
• Work in studies and execution of projects
• Detail engineering and issue of documentation for instrument
• Self check and discipline check
• Follow up vendors
• Discipline responsible in projects
• Update Tag and Doc in customers register
• Techincal institute/Bachelor of science/Master of science
Required Work Experience:
• 3-5 years’ experience from offshore/onshore related projects
• Experience with company`s technical requirements (TR) and LCI is an advantage
• Experience with ProCoSys and STID is an advantage
• Advantage with knowledge with E3D og Microstation
• Ability to work both independently and in groups.
•Multidisciplinary understanding and good collaboration skills.
•Proactive, seek out others for advice and be able to share their own experience.
•Help to create a good professional environment.
•Understanding of project-oriented work and deliveries.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager