Senior Instrument Engineer – Sandnessjøen
Work Location: Sandnessjøen
Duration: ASAP – 30.11.2024
- Participation in study group, concept development work and detail engineering.
- Specify and prepare new layout and update the existing one.
- Prepare termination and loop design.
- Update Time and TIM/ Aveva with new tag and documentation.
- Specify, prepare data sheets, documentation and vendor follow-up of instrument packages.
- Prepare job card.
- Prepare MTO for bulk and tagged item.
- Conduct offshore and onshore field survey.
- Professional interest in following developments in technology and improving work methods.
- Offshore certificate and experience with offshore installations is required.
- Degree in automation or certificate from vocational school as electrician.
- Experience with NORSOK would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of hydraulic & pneumatic systems.
- Good knowledge of writing Norwegian.
- Good communicative skills in English.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Good communication- and cooperation skills.
- Able to take initiative, be flexible and to motivate others.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: