Senior Instrumentingeniør – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: ASAP
- Prepare documentation for procurement, prefabrication and installation
- Prepare instrument documentation: Layout’s, cable routing, wiring diagram, cable schedule, instrument list
- Design SAS logic on SCD’s
- Experience with Norsok, ATEX, IEC. Experience preparing MTO’s
- Quality check of discipline deliverables
- Follow-up of equipment deliveries (sub-contractors)
- Offshore field surveyEnsure that documentation is in accordance with guidelines and requirements
- Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines and suppliers (project dependencies)
- Assist project management with time- and cost estimates
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases in EPCIC, MMO, FEED and Study projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Formal higher education degree within Engineering is preferred
- Experience with SAP, ProArc, STID and IFS
- Min. 5 years experience from maintenance and modification project in Oil and Gas industry is essential.
- Lack of education can be compensated with extensive and relevant experience
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager