Senior Licensed Piping Engineer – California
Dovre Canada Limited is pleased to offer the following opportunity: Senior Licensed Piping Engineer located in California, US
Report to Manager Mechanical Reliability
Key Position Responsibilities
- Review and assess 260 “temporary” repairs to process and product pipelines at Refinery within the Oil Movements Department – rank the repair locations in terms of priority for permanent repairs based on techniques such as Risk Based Inspections;
- Using both internal or external resources, develop solutions for permanent repairs of the pipelines and develop engineering packages for construction and maintenance contractors;
- Oversee selected contractors in the execution of the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (Masters preferred)
- Professional Engineer certification, licensed in California
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior 360 Recruiter