Senior Logistics Coordinator – Lysaker
Work Location: Lysaker
Duration: ASAP – 6 months with possible extention
• Develop Project Logistics/Transport Plan and ensure execution of transport and customs procedures accordingly
• Act as the single point of contact for all procurement/logistics enquiries at mobilization/demobilization site, including follow up of quay side personnel and assist in quay side- and crane lift operations planning
• Monitor, track and ensure that all procured and rented equipment arrive at mobilization site with correct documentation, is safely loaded on board and returned to the designated origin upon demobilization
• Follow-up and arrange all transport and shipping services on behalf of the project
• Monitor and review safety, quality and operational objectives
• Minimum 3 years higher education within relevant areas like engineering, contracts, procurement, logistics or economics. Work experience can compensate for lack of education.
• Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in e.g. international logistics, expediting or ships agency, preferably in an offshore project environment.
• Thorough understanding of import/export procedures, Incoterms and regulatory requirements in international trade.
• Ability to take the lead on own scope and execute in an ever changing environment
• A practical mindset with ability to multitask and build effective networks and relations.
• Excellent planning skills as well as the ability to be operational and “hands-on” during mob/demob.
Nice to have:
• Experience with mobilization of subsea installation/construction vessels
• Experience from warehouse and/or freight forwarding
• Experience from procurement of transport/logistics services (transport/lifting/equipment/cranes, etc)
• Knowledge of engineering terminology
• Good command of the Norwegian language.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager