Senior Marine Operations Engineer – Haugesund
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: ASAP – 31.12.2021
• Be a team member of the marine group.
• Engineering and concept design temporary installation aids (flotation tanks)
• Procedure development for subsea lifting and ROV operations
• Prepare marine operations manuals
• Technical input to marine procurement and subcontracts
• Interface subcontractors
• Participate in offshore operations
• Marine engineering degree or master mariner with experience from offshore marine operations (offshore construction)
Required Work Experience:
• Practical experience from execution of marine operations
• Practical experience within marine engineering and operations related to subsea lifting and ROV operations especially.
• Experience with T&I activities related to platform installation, seabed preparations, scour protection, solid ballasting.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience from NCS offshore projects.
The candidate must:
• Be capable to take on responsibility during execution of marine operations
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager