Senior Mechanical Eng. – Mechanical Package Eng.(PRE) – Stavanger
Work location: Stavanger
Duration: 29.11.2021 – 31.12.2024
• Perform study and execution work with responsibility of Mechanical deliveries according to company’s requirements and specifications – both for static- and rotating equipment.
• Ensure correct quality in all delivery phases for relevant mechanical equipment.
• Coordinate multidiscipline procurement packages, in the position of Package Responsible Engineer (PRE).
• Support the mechanical team in conducting brownfield studies and execution.
• Establish contacts with potential suppliers and internal employees of different departments and to maintain a good relationship.
• Identification of SOW in cooperation with other departments.
• Budget enquiries must be written, and quotations evaluated for various mechanical equipment within the framework of the project requirements.
• Master or Bachelor grad degree ore relevant technical education is preferred
• Minimum 5 years experience
• Good knowledge within NORSOK standard and specific R-001 and R-002 Understand the need of good relation within multidiscipline coordination and deliver accordingly.
• Experience within offshore industry and mechanical equipment in general.
• Knowledge with systems as companys AVEVA-Change Manager and LCI AVEVA Net is a benefit but necessary training will be given.
• Interdisciplinary thinking and understanding.
• Good team worker, communicative, extrovert and hands – on.
• Experience in establishing study reports, tech- and functional requirements for mechanical equipment/package in the Oil and Gas Industries on the Norwegian North Sea sector.
• Leadership experience.
• Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager