(Senior) Mechanical Engineer – Measurement Solutions Norway – Kongsberg
Duratin: ASAP – 6 months
• Review of relevant project specifications and tender
• Specify and prepare for purchase of equipment through company technical bill of material system
• Prepare and release relevant project documents as general arrangement drawings, Detail design drawings, technical data sheets, specifications and generating stress calculations for piping and structural arrangements.
• Initiate and carry out Design review’s according to quality requirements
• In co-operation with Project Management and Procurement, have contact with suppliers and customers to ensure a smooth progress of works.
• Prepare test procedures and participate in internal and external testing (FAT)
• Distribute experiences and feedback within the discipline, and establishing best practice in the discipline.
• Technical supervision within the work discipline
• PRE responsibility for valves, actuators, sampling probes, insulation, crane, deluge, cabinets, static mixers, flow conditioners/straighteners and follow-up of fabrication of piping & structure.
• Education such as BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering
• Skilled in engineering tools and standards & codes
• Knowledge of metering engineering
• Design/3D/2D/drawings, Inventor/Autocad
• Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
• Good communication skills
• Passion and interest in systems and concept design
• Work well in cross-functional teams
• Structured to solve complex problems
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager