Senior Mechanical PRE – Bergen
Work Location: Bergen
Duration: As soon as possible – 02/28/2026
- Responsible for assigned mechanical equipment packages.
- Specification and bid evaluation.
- Evaluation and deviation handling of supplier proposed standardization towards Statoil TR requirements.
- Documentation review and supplier coordination.
- Multidiscipline coordination.
- Client involvement and package execution.
- Supplier follow-up, including FAT.
- In-depth competency on mechanical equipment for offshore development projects.
- Offshore certificate is required.
- Recent experience as PRE for mechanical packages in brownfield projects is an absolute requirement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience from early phase/ concept studies and/or experience from EPCI modification contracts.
- Knowledge of clients TR requirements.
- Software Skills: MIPS, SAP, TIME, STID, ProCoSys and MS Office.
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English, both verbally and written language. Important since many documents are in norwegian.
- Highly preferred that they are local
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager