Senior pipe support designer checker – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 04.12.23 – 31.12.25
Num Consultant: 3
- Perform Pipe Support Design activities, including modelling, calculations and drawing production.
- Checking the pipe support detailed drawing, advice designers for corrections
- Able to perform/ check frame calculations & other relevant calculations (ex trunnions)
- Coordinate with piping and pipestress teams for optimal support solutions.
- Have ability to see multiple design in E3D model and be solution oriented.
- Good understanding of plan in project and have a high loyalty to deadlines and project quality requirements
- Bachelor degree or similar.
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 10 years EPC new build and modification experience on Pipe Support design.
- Have multidiscipline knowledge and act proactive, seeking/advice/share experience in design process
- Have experience with Aveva Everything 3D (E3D) Modelling tool & Staad based programs.
- Earlier knowledge from the clients organisation will be preferred.
- Some offshore experience and fabrication experience will also be preferred.
- Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams required.
- English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager