Senior piping stress analyses – Asker
Duration: 01.11.23 – 31.12.25
• Lead a team of stress engineers and coordinate with other disciplines, external vendors etc
• Perform stress analyses on critical piping systems such as centrifugal compressors, high temperature boilers etc by use of Caesar II software..
• Close coordination with process and other disciplines to solve complex stress problems related to FIV, various dynamic scenarios.
• Required good knowledge of Standards like Norsok, various API & ASME standards,, NEMA-SM23
• Close cooperation with piping & pipe support designers, give advice regarding pipe routing to designers.
• Analyses to be acc. to relevant standards and include loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
• Bachelor or Master degree
Required Work Experience:
• Min 12-15 years EPC new build experience.
• Experience in Centrifugal compressor calcs NEMA, API
• Experienced user of Caesar II software for stress calculations.
• Experience in static, dynamic (slug, surge etc.).
• Prepare excel spreadsheet for stress calculations.
• Some offshore experience and fabrication experience preferred.
• Good knowledge of Equinor TR requirements (preferred) and good multi discipline understanding.
• Cooperative working attitude and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
• English communication skills required, both orally and in writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager