Senior Planner – Haugesund
Work Location: Haugesund
Duration: ASAP – 01.12.26
Num Pos: 2
It is required that the candidate work mainly from Haugesund in the start of the assignment. There will, after some time, be possible to commute to Haugesund and work from one of our other company`s offices when the candidate is not in Haugesund. This will be agreed upon with the right candidate.
Job Responsibilities (5 – 10 bullet points)
• Planning of Offshore Wind EPC/I projects
• Use a systematic approach; plan, define clear priorities and allocate resources efficiently
• Follow up the overall scheduling according to contract, authority regulations and company`s work processes
• Provide planning manager and project management with scheduling analysis to ensure correct management decisions
• Communicate all potential scheduling issues to planning manager to ensure needed adjustments, mitigations and improved performance
• Proactively search for opportunities to improve the schedule and ensure materialization of these
• Master or Bachelor within technical or commercial topics. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum of 7 years work experience within project planning
• Planning experience from several project phases, preferably Construction, but also:
o Engineering & procurement
o MC & commissioning
o Offshore installation planning
• Experience with using Safran Project in earlier EPC projects
• Competent within critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis – monitor and follow up closely
• Scenario planning with the ability to suggest mitigating actions to recover project delay.
• Experienced within cost and resource management tools
• Team player, who is proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Structured and analytical
• High loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements
• Solid communication skills in English – verbally and written work
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager