Senior Process Engineer Main process – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: 01.04.23 (asap) – 31.12.24
The project comprises a new unmanned offshore platform in the NCS. The project is at the start of detail engineering phase. You will report to the Main Process Group Lead. You will execute tasks related to main process systems and there may be need to take on a System Responsible Engineer role.
Systems as incoming flowlines, separation, liquid export (pumping and process control), gas compression and flare.
- Develop P&IDs
- Develop system- and operational manuals
- Perform simulations and calculations
- Issue process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation etc.
- Defend the design in HAZOPs
- Coordinate tasks with the other process engineers
- MSc or BSc with required experience
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 8 years working experience from engineering (FEED and/or detail engineering)
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA)
- Working experience as system responsible engineer for main process systems
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Elena Krag Lien