Senior Process Engineer – Main process – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: November – 2024
You will work as a Senior Process Engineer, System Responsible Engineer, for mainly system 20, the Separation and Stabilization System. The system has a three stage separation process with inter-stage heating and water removal in an electrostatic coalescer. A Test Separator is provided to test and start wells, receive and handle well clean-up fluids for export to shore and also to be used as a slug catcher upstream 1st Stage Separator. The system has 3 manifolds. Stabilized oil is exported via pipeline.
- Solving Commissioning queries
- Running meetings with Commissioning/Operation team
- Technical support and close cooperation with Automation, Electrical, Piping, and Technical Safety disciplines for the queries
- Technical support for platforms Start-up.
- Update of reports, e.g. System manuals and P&IDs
- Master degree (relevant for Process Engineer)
Required Work Experience:
- Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
- Working experience with Greenfield projects
- Familiar with Equinor requirements is an advantage
- Working experience with main process systems
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager