Senior Process Engineer – Process Safety – Asker
Duration: 15.12.22 – 31.12.24
The engineering scope of work contains designing process safety systems on the upgrade of an onshore LNG plant and to design modifications to the existing systems. The position is organised within the process discipline.
Responsible for process safety evaluations, including flare design, flare radiation, passive fire protection and evaluation of upset conditions with respect to equipment design and dynamic effects.
- Flare system evaluations including PSV sizing and blowdown Perform flare radiation studies
- Perform passive fire protection evaluations
- Process datasheets for equipment, valves, instrumentation Develop PFDs and P&IDs
- Issue Flare Report
- Evaluate of upset conditions (choke collapse, inadvertent valve opening etc.)
- Defend the work in design reviews and HAZOPs
- Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Equinor requirements
- Working experience with Process Safety Evaluations including flare system (i.e. capacity, radiation), PSV sizing, HIPPS s and design pressure.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment manager