Senior Process Engineer – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Duration: As soon as possible – 11/01/2023 (fixed)
- Process system design through all project phases; from early study work to installation.
- Perform and evaluate process simulations.
- Develop and quality checking of process system design for main and utility process systems.
- Active participate in HAZOP, design reviews and other relevant safety reviews.
- Develop and quality checks of typically process deliveries, such as P&ID, PFD, process datasheets, line sizing and line list, calculation and calculation reports, process and system documentation.
- Contribute to the development of methodology, tools and competency within the Process Department.
- Execute according to and contribute to develop an industry leading project execution model.
- Work together with large clients within the energy industry
- Experienced and engaged process engineer with 5-10 years of experience from the energy sector.
- Broad competency within process system design.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Process engineering, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas engineering, or Chemical Engineering.
- Solid command of English, both written and spoken
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Hysys and Unisim.
- Good communication skills and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and a proactive attitude.
- The ability to see solutions together with meeting customer expectations and requirements.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager