Senior Process Engineer – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Contract Period: 01.09.2021 – 31.08.2022
• Ensure Hanz project is compliant with governing rules, regulations and standards
• Quality check of engineering done by engineering contractor and follow-up of interfaces between different contractors
• Contribute in HAZOP, HAZID and risk reviews
• Develop operational procedures for Hanz
• Evaluate, develop and quality check of internal and external modification projects
• Perform engineering evaluation of process systems, e.g. sizing of equipment, debottlenecking, performance analysis
• Field allocation and nominal oil and gas export correction factors
• Are a team player.
• Are Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed and Respectful.
• Manage to deal with uncertainty, ambiguity and able to prioritize workload and task.
• Have good engineering competence with experience with subsea projects.
• Understanding how data can be made available, interpreted, visualized and used as a basis for various recommendations and decisions.
• Able to organize, collaborate, and motivate others to complete tasks and reach shared goals.
• Have good communication skills.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager