Senior Process Engineer – Utility – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2025
Num positions: 2
The project comprises a new unmanned offshore platform in the NCS. The project is at the start of detail engineering phase. You will work as a Senior Process Engineer in a role named “System Responsible Engineer” for one or several utility systems or task based, dependent on your competence.
As a System Responsible Engineer you are responsible for developing and securing the technical and functional integrity of a system as well as being responsible for the process design.
We can offer good opportunities for challenges and for development in the process discipline where close cooperation with other process engineers and other disciplines are valuable.
– Process simulations
– Process datasheets
– Drawings (PFDs and P&IDs)
- MSc or BSc with required experience
Required Work Experience:
- Min. 5 years working experience from engineering (FEED and/or detail engineering)
- Working experience with Greenfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA)
- Ability to work independently and thoroughly as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Elena Krag Lien