Senior Project Engineer – Lysaker
Work Location: Lysaker
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
- Work in accordance with BPMS processes
- Seek to ensure that work is carried out with the minimum use of resources
- Seek to contribute to the improvement and quality assurance or work processes
- Ensure that correct version of codes, standards and software are used in all work
- Ensure that proper documentation of all work is kept according to guidelines
- Develop the pre-determined field of expertise
- Mentor new engineers
- Lead GEC engineers and ensure delivery as per the project plan
- The Senior Project Engineer works within the discipline Project Engineering with assigned project tasks. Project Engineering comprise thefollowing competencies: project engineering for installation and intervention/commissioning of flexible, umbilical, spools, jumpers and seabedstructures, lifting, mobilization for installation campaigns and seabed preparation.
- Perform engineering work related to design, procurement, manufacturing and installation within the discipline Project Engineering as assigned.
- Installation & commissioning methods
- Detailed operation/installation/commissioning procedures
- Master equipment list
- Technical follow up of subcontractors
- Specifications for mobilization and demobilization of installation & commissioning equipment and vessels
- Manufacturing and quality control specifications and acceptance criteria of lines and equipment
- Support to procurement
- Mentor new project engineers
- Support tenders and studies with engineering activities
- Work independently on mobilisation and offshore campaigns
- Upon request perform the role as Project Lead Engineer.
- Bachelor degree with minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Master degree with minimum 4-8 years of relevant experience
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager