Senior SAS Engineer – Stavanger
Work Location: Stavanger
Duration: 01.06.23 – 31.04.24
• Automation Package Responsible Engineer
• Planning, Estimation, Change Management
• Work with Company work processes and databases handlers.
• Work with Equinor systems(STID-Loop/Tag/Doc, PIMS, Procosys, SAP-PM06/10, ECP, access@plant etc)
• Development of design and safety critical documentations typically for SCDs, Cause and Effects, context and hiding diagrams, functional specifications, IO-lists etc.
• Development of SCD for SLA which by default only have some legacy SCDs
• client and supplier communication( mastering Norwegian language are highly appreciated )
• Master Degree or equivalent education
Required Work Experience:
• Experience working with:
• Preforming as Package Responsible Engineer and proven commercial and strategic skills to ensure cost and plan from SAS suppliers as ABB and Emerson
• Company installations Gina Krog and Sleipner field
• Company technical requirements, guidelines and Aris work processes for SLA and GK
• common variants of communication protocols and communication layers for typically OPC, Modbus(RTU and TCP), profibus etc.
• Architecture and features in Emerson DeltaV Distributed Control System and Safety Instrumented System, ABB advant, safeguard Safety and Automation systems.
• Leakage Detection System(LDS) according to client requirements(company) is an advantage.
• Have good communication skills in English and Norwegian both orally and in writing
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Be systematic and accurate
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact: