Senior Structural Design & Analyses Engineer – Asker
Work location: Asker
Duration: Jan – April 23 – Des 25
• Be a team member of the structural discipline
• Perform structural design development and analyses for main- and temporary steel
• Perform structural design development and analyses for secondary and outfitting steel structures
• Perform structural analyses by use of Sesam software and hand calculations
• Write structural design reports
• Interface towards other disciplines.
• Master Degree
• Experience from structural analysis and design of topside steel from detail engineering- Be able to carry through the design and documentation.
• Experience in SESAM/Genie software packages.
• Experience from structural design according to NORSOK, DNVGL rules and Eurocode
• The candidate must have minimum 7 years’ experience from NCS offshore projects within steel structures.
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and through teamwork
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.
Planned start date: Jan-April 23
Planned end date: Dec 25
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager