Senior Structural Engineer – Oslo
Work Location: Stavanger
Contract Period: 16.08.2021 – 28.02.2022
• Be a team member of the structural discipline, main steel group.
• Perform structural design development and analyses for main- and temporary steel
• Perform analyses for blast and fire scenario.
• Perform fatigue analyses
• Perform structural analyses by use of Sesam, USFOS, ABAQUS and hand calculations
• Write structural design reports
• Interface towards other disciplines.
• Master Degree
Required Work Experience:
• Experience from structural analysis and design of topside steel from detail engineering-Be able to carry through the design and documentation.
• Experience from structural design according to NORSOK, DNVGL rules and Eurocode
• Knowledge to SESAM/Genie and ABAQUS software packages.
• The candidate must have minimum 7 years’ experience from NCS offshore projects within main steel structures.
• The candidate must:
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and through teamwork
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing.
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager