Senior Subcontract Manager Jacket – Haugesund
Work location: Haugesund
Duration: 21.09.21- 24.12.21
• Procurement strategy for jacket
• Issue ITT, evaluate tenders and negotiate contract
• Follow-up subcontractor for jacket design, construction, completion and Load out incl Seafastening
• Design monitoring; is design in accordance with contractual requirements
• Budget monitoring, changes and additional cost control to Subcontractor and Client
• Document control to Client, Certifying Authority, MWS, T&I and Cable Installation contractors
• Coordination interfaces with Cable Installation Contractors and T&I
• Schedule and progress monitoring and follow up
• Regular meetings with all parties involved
• Manage site team during fabrication phase related to HSE, QA/QC, Fabrication procedures, As-built dossier, etc
• Bachelor Degree
• Technical College or other relevant education will be evaluated
Required Work Experience:
• Project manager for offshore/international projects
• Deep and long experience from large new build topside and substructure projects within NCS (DNV/EUROCODE) for both fixed and floating structures.
• Specialist within construction and completion related to topside and substructure new build NCS projects.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience from NCS offshore projects.
• The candidate must:
• Have good communication skills
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Have a cooperative working attitude
• Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
• Be systematic, accurate and independent
• Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
• Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager