Senior Technical Safety Engineer – Asker
Work Location: Asker
Duration: Asap – 31.12.24
We are looking for a Senior Technical Safety Engineer/Discipline Lead engineer to work in our new and exciting hydrogen business.
You will as a Senior Technical Safety Engineer in company’s hydrogen team get the opportunity to collaborate with highly skilled multidisciplinary teams, dedicated to deliver accurate technical solutions for our clients. It will be opportunities to work through different stages, as Concepts & Studies, FEED and detail engineering.
You will work within several of these areas:
- Overall Safety philosophy
- Develop safety solutions and strategies (HSE/Technical safety design) to the required levels of detail
- Area classification, escape and evacuation
- Functional Safety
- Risk assessment
- Process Safety
- Master / Bachelor degree
- Required Work Experience:
- Working experience within Technical Safety in the hydrogen industry is required for this position.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager