Senior technical safety engineer – Trondheim
Work Location: Trondheim
Duration: As soon as possible – 12/31/2023 (fixed)
- Technical safety design according to NORSOK S-001 for modification project, including ALARP, DAL, Area Classification, Performance standards etc.
- Ensure development of functional design solutions and safety systems and barriers according to relevant regulations and design standards
- Perform technical safety analysis and assessments, establish, verify and update documentation and drawings
- Multidiscipline collaboration internally and with clients
- Contribute in/lead risk/safety/design reviews
- Responsible for firewater design, specifications, detail engineering, reporting and other technical safety related engineering activities in studies and projects
- Front End study work and EPCI-projects
- Senior engineer with good knowledge and minimum 5 years relevant experience within technical safety design.
- Experience with project execution phase.
- Detailed knowledge of the regulations relating to health, safety and environment (HSE) in the Norwegian Offshore Petroleum industry.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in teams.
- Have good multidiscipline understanding.
- Preferably experience from company`s projects.
- Fluent written and orally in both Norwegian and English
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Senior Recruitment Manager