Senior Telecom Engineer – Haugesund
Work Location: Haugesund
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.25
• Engineering, system Design, and follow up of Telecom systems.
• Technical responsible for Telecom packages
• Ensure that vendor information required for progress of the work is identified and communicated to the project.
• Perform and complete engineering documents and data registers,
• Participate in engineering studies.
• Follow up of telecom vendors and vendors technical documentation
• Participation in FAT, SAT, and offshore surveys
• Update of technical data register
• Prepare commissioning procedures and work packages.
• Interface to other disciplines
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree within automation or equivalent
Required Work Experience:
• Minimum 6 years relevant experience
• Experience from large modification projects on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
• Knowledge, experience with, and understanding of telecom network infrastructure, data communication, central telecom systems, CCTV and PAGA
• Experience and good knowledge of telecom design according to relevant standards such as NORSOK, ATEX, PTIL and IEC
• Experience with follow up of vendors and telecom packages
• Able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
• Multidiscipline understanding
• Good communicating skills
• A Cooperative Woking attityder
• Be systematic, accurate and efficient.
• Creative and solution-oriented
• Have a high loyalty to deadlines and quality requirements.
• Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experience with others.
• Communicate well in Norwegian, both orally and in writing
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from anyone meeting the requirements for this position.
For more information about the position above or working for Dovre Group, please contact:
Key Account Manager